Think of a specific way you’d like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.
Greet one another with a kiss of love. – 1 Peter 5:14
When thinking about this one, I was surprised when I look back at how cold I sometimes greet Levi. And how cold he sometimes greets me. Usually he'll get home from work and I'll just mutter a "hi" or even just ask him if he would do something for me. So I made dinner early, and when he walked in the door I gave him a big hug and kiss, and he didn't have to wait to eat(he's always asking right when he gets home when dinner's ready) :) It really set up a good night instead of us being mad at each other from the second he walked into the door. It's surprising how little things like that can change your whole night.
No comments:
Post a Comment