Choose a way to show honor and respect to your spouse that is above your normal routine. It may be holding the door for her. It might be putting his clothes away for him. It may be the way you listen and speak in your communication. Show your mate that he or she is highly esteemed in your eyes.
I will also honor them and they will not be insignificant. (Jeremiah 30:19)
I was doing laundry earlier today, and usually I make Levi put away his own clothes, even if I'm in the room putting away my own. So why not just put away his so he didn't have to do it? I also cleaned up his mess from when he made breakfast this morning. And when he came home for lunch like he always does on Fridays, he did notice and he was very thankful. It was funny, because he went into the laundry room to get his clothes to put them up, and he was like... "Auss? Where are my clothes?" I told him I put them away, and he just raised his eyebrows, and was like, "You did?" It was pretty funny. But anyway. I think today was pretty successful.
No comments:
Post a Comment